Jacksonville, Florida, VA Accredited Elder Law Attorney, Kellen Bryant, presents his FREE comprehensive...
Long Term Care Guide for Veterans and their Families
Discover how you can receive up to $2,054 per month tax free and protect your assets from nursing home costs
Inside this FREE eBook you will discover…
- 17 Steps You Need to Follow in Order to Receive the Full VA Improved Pension Award
- 14 Costly Mistakes You Can Make When Applying
- 19 Misconceptions that Everyone, including VA Employees, has about VA Improved Pension
- The 4 True Requirements You Need to Meet to Qualify
- And much more!
Why is this Comprehensive Guide FREE?
- If you qualify now, it is against the law for me to charge for VA application advice
- You need comprehensive information about this little known benefit in one place
- You don’t have the time to research the financial issues yourself
- It is wasteful to seek about multiple attorneys to get answers (I promise you will learn more from this guide than from multiple initial consultations with attorneys)
What is VA Improved Pension?
VA Improved Pension is commonly known as ”Aid and Attendance” or non-service connected pension. It is a monthly cash benefit available to veterans and their spouses (typically seniors) that need assistance with long term care costs such as assisted living facilities, nursing home, and in-home caregivers (including family caregivers).
There is NO risk to request this guide.
You won’t owe me a dime unless you decide you want a lawyer to help and you choose me.